VEEOZ VIRTUAL - FLIGHT CREW CODE OF ETHICS
A Virtual Airline comprises a group of like-minded individuals who use computer-based flight simulation to imitate the real world operations of modern or historic airlines. This global online community encompasses over 50,000 virtual pilots who each contribute to generate a realistic simulation environment.
VeeOz Virtual Airlines has positioned itself as a part of the international flight simulator community, allowing its members to embrace and mirror the day-to-day practices of a professional airline pilot.
An experienced team of virtual airline employees brings an exciting and highly professional approach to virtual flying.
VeeOz Virtual Airlines pilots utilise only the best available payware simulation models and flight planning software to allow the most realistic, professional simulation experience possible. Our operating philosophy is firmly built around good airmanship and professionalism.
2. CODE OF ETHICS
At all times, all members of our organisation are expected to:
- exhibit high levels of personal integrity in their interactions with each other and other members of the flight simulation community;
- abide by the rules of VeeOz Virtual, whether explicitly laid out in the organisation's policy documents, operations manual, forum announcements, etc., or implied by the standards of other members or by commonsense;
- display a high standard of airmanship when conducting flights for and on behalf of VeeOz Virtual, whether in the on-line simulated ATC/flight simulator environment or as part of other events where the conduct of members reflects on the reputation of the organisation; and
- obtain a copy of the VeeOz Virtual VOLUME A1: OPERATING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES (available to members upon admission), refer to and abide by its content and guidance for (1) the operation of flights conducted with and on behalf of VeeOz Virtual, and (2) participation in the VeeOz Virtual organisation.
3. ON-LINE CONDUCT
VeeOz Virtual is a predominantly on-line flight simulation community (though members also conduct some simulation activities off-line).
All members of the organisation are expected to use the VATSIM ATC simulation network for on-line activities.
In addition to the above ethical behaviours, we expect our members to ensure they are in good standing with VATSIM and its divisions/affiliates, and always abide by the VATSIM Code of Conduct.
On-line conduct consistent with the VATSIM Code of Conduct is considered part of VeeOz Virtual's Code of Ethics.
4. OPERATIONAL RESTRICTIONS
VeeOz Virtual places very few restrictions on its members. Key restrictions include:
- resources and information obtained through VeeOz Virtual, either specifically provided, implied or otherwise is not to be disclosed to any person who is not a member of VeeOz Virtual;
- operating only one fleet type per calendar day; and
- membership of other virtual airlines simulating the same operations as VeeOz Virtual is not permitted.
We strongly encourage all our members to make at least one flight per month on the VATSIM ATC simulation network.
All restrictions and limitations are detailed in the VeeOz Virtual VOLUME A1: OPERATING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
5. UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
VeeOz Virtual reserves the right to discipline a member, including termination of membership, where the above Code Of Ethics is not practiced by a member.
Investigation and decisions relating to such actions are detailed in the VeeOz Virtual VOLUME A1: OPERATING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.